Normanton on Soar Village Hall
Registered Charity No 1067813
The Hall is located opposite St James Church at 83 Main Street, Normanton on Soar, Loughborough, Leics, LE12 5HB
The Hall provides a fantastic range of facilities for use of both residents and visitors, and includes car parking for 58 cars (including 4 disabled places) a 5 acre playing field and a children’s play area.
If you have any ideas for any events or activities you would like to see taking place in the hall please contact a member of the Village Hall Committee, or email email@example.com
The Hall has a whole host of excellent facilities including...
- The main hall which will seat approximately 120 people (seated for wedding reception), and approximately 200 theatre style
- A Meeting Room
- CCTV inside and outside the premises
- A fully fitted kitchen with a gas/electric cooker, 2 hot ovens, 2 fridges, microwave, dishwasher & place settings for 120
- A fully licenced bar
- Projection and sound equipment
- Wi-Fi and broadband facilities
- Under floor heating system
- Baby changing facilities
Booking the Hall
If you are planning an event from a party to a business meeting, The Hall is a flexible venue, in an excellent location, very popular and well used.
It is therefore recommended that you check the calendar (button below) to establish that the date you require is available before contacting us.
To make a booking request please email : firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01509 646680. Terms and Conditions and Health and Safety notes can be found on this page.
Check availability below. Please note:
- Yellow=provisionally booked,